Cyber Security, Governance & Ethics, Financial Services and Capital Markets, focused on Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, Financial Crime Prevention, Culture, Values & Ethics.
- Has extensive experience delivering content across a wide range of Governance, Risk, and Compliance areas, to a variety of industry sectors globally
- Formerly General Manager, Asia, for Governance Risk & Compliance Solutions, building the corporate presence in the Asian market across a wide and varied client base, for both facilitated workshop and online legal and compliance training solutions.
- Worked on the skills and competency-based development framework and associated courses, for Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering with the Asian Institute of Finance, the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (formerly IBBM) and the Australian Financial Markets Association
- ACTA certified, Singapore Workforce Development Agency
- A Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (International) with the Society for Corporate Compliance and Ethics.
- A Certified Compliance Professional with the International Academy of Business and Financial Management
- Holder of the Diploma in Anti Money Laundering from the International Compliance Association
|| OCBC, UOB, JP Morgan, M1, Monetary Authority of Singapore, BNP Paribas, Maybank Kim Eng, CIMB, Julius Baer, ISCA, HSBC, ANZ, India International Insurance, AmBank, Asian Banking School, Euromoney Learning Solutions