Treasury, Financing, Investment, IPOs, M&A, Financial Accounting, Management Reporting, Strategic Finance, Financial Operations, Compliance, Taxation, Insurance and Risk Management.
- Senior Lecturer and Specialist with Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Former Investment Director of Sentosa Development Corporation
- Former Group Chief Investment Officer with Info-communications Development Authority of Singapore
- Former CFO and Head, Investments & Corporate Finance with Civil Aviation of Singapore (Changi Airport)
- Former Head, Corporate Finance and Management Accounting, Jurong Town Corporation
- Possess extensive experience in managing projects/M&As (S$10 million to S$5 billion per deal) in agencies with 5 to 100 companies across diverse sectors like Financial Markets, Consultancy, Education, Info-communications, Leisure, Property, Shipping, Transport, Utilities sectors locally and overseas
- ACTA Certified, Workforce Development Agency
- Holds MBA (NUS), BAcc (NUS), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), Strong Interest Inventory® and Distinguished Toastmasters (DTM)
|| Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, National University of Laos, CS Lucas Associates, Galaxy @ Shenzhen, Worldbridge Holdings @ Hong Kong, etc.