- Has over 30 years of working experience in the civil service and various industries such as tourism, airfreight, manufacturing and sales of machinery, hotel, clubs, health care and customer relationship management
- Formerly Director of Human Resources and Assistant Vice President, Human Resources & Operations
- A certified Senior Human Resource Practitioner, certified People Developer Standards Consultant and United States Certified Trainer for the Napoleon Hill Program and Professional Member of the Singapore Human Resource Institute
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) trained
- Has conducted many public and in-house workshops and seminars on human resource related subjects covering salary and payroll, recruitment and retention, industrial relations, training and development and security.
|| Sinda Family Services Centre, Land Transport Authority, Bank of Singapore, Pokka International, Pokka Logistics Singapore, Ministry of Education, Scatech Engineering, Tiong Woon Crane & Transport, Trans Eurokas, Singapore National Eye Centre, Club 21, Asiabuild Enterprises, Singapore Gymnastics, Far East Management, CityHub Holdings, SPN Management Consultants, Amicorp Singapore, Ministry of Finance, PRK Engineering, ST Electronics (Info-Com Systems), Singapore Marriott Hotel, Mainguard Security Services (S), Panasonic Appliances Refrigeration Devices Singapore, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Energy Capital, Popular Book Store Co, Offshore Construction Services, Transit Air Cargo Singapore, Trybe Limited, Connell Bros Co (S), PwC International Assignment Services (Singapore), LCH Construction & Trading Pte Ltd, Land Lease Limited, Bengawan Solo, Sembawang Corporation, Motorola Electronics Limited, Shell Sabah Bhd, Orchard Hotel