Strategic Planning, Leadership Transition, Leadership Development, Executive Presence, Developing Personal Resilience, Career Coaching, Communication and Influence, Conflict Management, and Team Dynamics and Coaching.
- A corporate trainer, facilitator and leadership coach with experience across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas.
- Accumulated 30 years of experience in overseeing employee and leadership development, talent management, performance management, career management and consulting in sectors like manufacturing, electronics, oil and energy, telecommunications, fast moving consumer goods and financial services.
- Held various regional HRD and HRM positions with multi-national enterprises such as Reuters, Dow Corning, Mars Inc and a large Asian conglomerate
- Worked for renowned management consulting firms such as KepnerTregoe and Hay Management.
- Board Certified Coach (BCC, Center for Credentialing & Education Inc, USA), Executive Development Program (University of Michigan)
- ACTA certified with professional certifications in various profiling tools (e.g. MBTI, DISC, WorkPlace Big Five, Wave Assessments) and 360 instruments (e.g. IBQ 360, CPI 260, Campbell Leadership Descriptor)
|| ABN-AMRO, Barclays, Credit-Suisse, IE Singapore, Ministry of Defence Singapore, Larfarge SEA, Sandvik SEA, Borneo Motors, Beiersdorf SEA, Raymond India, Tesco India, Mahindra India, Tata India, Bayer SEA, Bayer Korea, Mars Thailand, Mars Hong Kong, Maersk SEA, Asia-Pacific Brewery, Spring Singapore, Ascendas Singapore, Civil Defence Singapore, Health Promotion Board Singapore, Jurong Hospital, OCBC Singapore, OCBC Malaysia, Monetary Authority of Singapore, Bartel-Airtel India, Telkom Malaysia, Bank Negara Malaysia, CIMB, Equinix, Cloudera, Boots Retail Thailand, Changi General Hospital, PT Smartfren Indonesia, Golden Agri Singapore and Keppel Housing etc.